Saturday, March 8, 2008

Digital Video

I am writing about the newest experience I have had with digital video. I am new to working with Microsoft Movie Maker, and find it a little daunting.

I enjoyed creating a video for our Advocacy project, "Size Matters".

I can see a great interest from parents when given the option of watching their children experience a new project. I, as a parent, would love to see my children as they explore new worlds.

Technology continues to present more and more venues for teachers to enhance their presentations of curriculum. I believe that digital videos are a way to create a living demonstration of teachers' work that is professional looking, immediate, and accessible to anyone who has an interest in multiple modes of expression.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I wish you could use iMovie instead of MovieMaker. It's far less "daunting" as you put it - much more intuitive and easier to learn.

Chef Kathy said...

If only!!