Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Podcasting

I have used Podcasts for my students for 2 years. Our TRT at Hamilton is amazing with technology. She keeps our school on the cutting edge of technology. We have regular podcasts, vodcasts, and News casts for our Morning show.

You would be amazed by our school's technology integration.

Check out our site. Hamilton Elementary School.

I think the students thoroughly enjoy sharing news and information through any venue.

I would appreciate any good ideas for using more Podcasts for instruction.

How do you use Podcasts?


This is the Public Service Announcement my group and I created for our Advocacy on lowering the amount of students in classrooms.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

My blog has a link to your school podcasts. You're right: The integration of technology at Hamilton Elementary is amazing. I'm surprised no one has brought that up in class. My TRT is awesome and most teachers integrate technology into their lessons, but our school isn't as collaborately "technology driven" as yours.

P.S Nice PSA

Chef Kathy said...

Sandra,

Thank you. I really appreciate your help and input.

I can only hope to become as good a TRT as ours at Hamilton.

Rob said...

I think it's great that podcasting has become a regular thing at your school Kathy! We have just implemented the news show this school year, and I am hoping that we will continue to innovate by moving on to some of the things you had described in your blog!